The Scrip program is a collection of national and local retailers who make gift cards/certificates available for purchase by qualifying non-profit organizations, like ours. They are the same gift cards you buy at the store, including Pick ‘N Save, SuperAmerica, Chancery, Culvers and many more.
Retailers agree to sell certificates to our school at a discount. School families buy the certificates for full face value and redeem them for full face value. Our school keeps the difference as revenue. The retailers that participate in the Scrip program are willing to give our school between 2% and 20% of every dollar that you spend with them.
We all buy groceries and gas and you can earn money for your child’s school without spending a single additional penny! Consider all your gift giving needs over the next couple of months and place your order by9:00 a.m. on Monday, September 12th, 2016. All orders will be processed and filled as soon as possible and we expect orders to be filled on Friday, September 16th.
Scrip – Tuition Credit Program
The purpose of the Scrip Tuition Credit program is to allow MSOW families to reduce their family’s tuition costs by purchasing Scrip gift cards. The difference between actual cost of the cards and the redemption value (Scrip Profit) is used by MSOW to support programming, facilities needs and scholarships.
- Receive 50% of the Scrip profit generated by your family’s orders in the form of MSOW tuition credits for the current academic school year. Purchases made between September 12, 2016 and April 3, 2017 will be eligible for credit on the family’s tuition account and can be applied to this year’s tuition if the family’s account is in good standing.
- Receive 100% of the Scrip profit generated by your family’s orders in the form of MSOW tuition credits for the next academic school year. Purchases made between September 12, 2016 and June 5, 2017 will be eligible for credit on the family’s tuition account and can be applied to tuition for the 2017/2018 school year if the family’s account is in good standing.
- As an added benefit to MSOW families, any purchases by family or friends can also be used to provide credit to your child’s tuition account. Participating families must register their supporters in writing no later than the first purchase date of September 12, 2016. MSOW will keep record of all purchases and provide quarterly statements detailing credits to be applied to the family account.
- Donate 100% of the Scrip profits to support programming, facilities needs and scholarships at MSOW.
Please be sure to make your selection by printing and completing the Tuition Credit Form and returning to the front desk.
How to Get Started
For fast, convenient scrip ordering; you may purchase Scrip online by setting up your own family account. Just follow the steps below.
- Open a web browser and visit http://www.shopwithscrip.com
- Click the “Create Account” button located in the green Family Sign Up! Box
- Enter your information
- Read terms and click “I Accept”
- Choose and Save 2 Challenge Questions
- Enter Montessori School of Waukesha enrollment code: 459A291E5627
- Click “Join”
You now have an active Scrip account and can begin ordering immediately! When finished ordering, please print your order and turn in at the front desk with cash or an attached check made out to MSOW.
Scrip Ordering Schedule
Scrip orders will be placed every other week. Based on demand, orders are subject to be placed more or less frequently. The deadline for the orders on any given week is 9:00 a.m. on Mondays. Orders will be ready by3:00 p.m. on the Friday of that same week. When your order arrives, a confirmation email will be sent. You may pick up orders at the front desk.
Scrip for Businesses
Scrip also works great for business owners to give for employee incentives or employee gifts at the holidays. We can make it convenient for you to use; call for details at 262-547-2545. And remember, business purchases – when registered in advance to a specific student – qualify for tuition credits.