Teacher Assistants & Substitute Teachers- You are invited to attend a three-day training session at the Montessori School of Waukesha.
- Learn classroom management techniques and strategies to make you an effective assistant.
- Discover why environment care and preparation are essential to a smooth-running classroom and how you can make a significant impact.
- Find out the “deal-makers” and “deal-breakers” for new classroom assistants.
- Learn to present grace and courtesy lessons and other community skills.
- Understand the Montessori Philosophy and how it applies to you as a classroom assistant.
- Explore a Montessori classroom and discover the purpose of materials in the five areas of the environment: practical life, sensorial, math, language and cultural.